Welcome back to Guest Author Wednesdays! Today I’m ecstatic to have M/M Romance Author Tam Ames with me today. Please say hi and leave her a comment or two below!
Tam is a single mom to a teenage daughter who lives in Ontario, Canada. It was the encouragement and dares of some friends that inspired her to start writing m/m romance. Traveling as much as possible with her daughter, reading, writing, and playing around on-line keep her busy, in addition to her day job.
You can find her at:
In my new Halloween release Earth Boys are Easy, Booker has no ideas aliens exist and is shocked to say the least, but also a little curious.
Aran loves Halloween. It’s the one time of year when he gets to reveal his true form without fear of the mythical government agents coming after him. When he meets shy sexy Booker at a Halloween party, he breaks his rule of never taking someone home when he’s in his alien form. Now he’ll find out if having an alien lover is something Booker can handle, or if Area 51 will become Aran’s new address.
* Click HERE to read a sample!
AILFs (Aliens I’d Like to F***)
We’ve got MILFs, DILFs, and probably a variety of other ILFs, why not aliens? Aliens are hot. Well, not all aliens obviously. Sigourney Weaver’s nemesis, not so much. Predator, well no kissing but he was pretty ripped and had that Jamaican dread look going. But surely there are some sexy aliens out there.
5. Superman: Hot nerd in glasses with abs of steel, oh yeah. Nice guy, saves people, protecting the world. Okay, maybe a tad TOO nice, a little edge would be good, but still, there are worse guys to hook up with, even if he’s probably pretty vanilla.
3. Mr. Spock: New baby Spock though, Zachery Quinto. Yes, he’s gay IRL (all that Kirk/Spock slash hits so much closer to home) but damn, the man was hot and had enough human in him to get stirred up. I think him and Uhura in the movie was not a good thing. They didn’t fit, but I think the write girl/guy/alien could get that green Vulcan blood flowing.
2. Dr. Who: There may debate as to whether he’s an alien per se. He’s a Time Lord, so that’s definitely not human. And as a bonus, you’d never get bored because every few years he changes bodies. It would be like getting a whole new guy each time, but not cheating. *high five*
1. Worf: Okay, so I like the Alpha boys. Once he grew out his hair and came into his uber-masculine he-man persona… hot. I can only imagine a roll in the hay with him would be memorable if nothing else. Oh that lucky Deanna Troy.
Just to point out some I’m NOT interested in having a one lightyear fling with: ET (that’s like pedophilia or something), Yoda (I don’t date guys shorter than me, he’s also a bit old), Chewbacca (too much hair), Alf (too annoying and I have cats), Transformers (too many point edges – also a bit on the gigantic side) and Jar Jar Binks (did I mention annoying? Times 10).
So do you have an alien you’d be happy to be abducted by? Do you like them really unusual like the Predator or more able to blend in like Spock?
Also by Tam:
179 pages / 27940 words
Jeremy Decker is preparing for the worst summer of his life, teaching summer school and healing from his recent breakup. But maybe his sexy young teaching assistant will be able to put an end to Jeremy’s summer doldrums.
English teacher Jeremy Decker’s split with his boyfriend has left him with no plans for the summer and credit card debt. One solution is to teach summer history classes. College history major Lucas Van Sloan is brought in to assist Jeremy, and is thrilled to have a summer job that doesn’t include supervising kids at the hometown swimming pool.
A summer heat wave has Jeremy snarlier than even upbeat Lucas can handle. Lucas drags the teacher back to his place and out of the heat, determined to pull Jeremy into his bed while he has him there. However, Jeremy’s ex isn’t quite ready to let go, and a college student may be no competition for a high-powered attorney.