Good morning, everyone!
Today I want to let you know a little about a great new anthology from Dreamspinner Press. As many of you know, Eric Arvin was hospitalized back in December 2013, followed by a very risky surgery and then the struggles to recover. Though it all, TJ has stood by his beloved, even when medical need and work need physically separated these two wonderful, loving, and funny men.
In an effort to help, some of the authors from Dreamspinner Press got together and donated a group of stories for an Anthology where 100% of all income from it’s sale, will go straight to Eric and TJ to help off set travel, medical, and rehab expenses these wonderful men are struggling with while trying to stay strong and work to get Eric healthy and home.
There are a few different ways to join in on this giving… You can purchase the book, either as an EBook or Paperback. You can also get a Limited Edition Print (of the beautiful cover) from the amazing artist, Paul Richmond!
On September 1, 2011, TJ Klune wrote, “…it’s not about the ending, it’s about the journey…” in a review of Eric Arvin’s Woke Up in a Strange Place. With those words, two men began a journey of love and invited us to ride along. TJ and Eric have shared so much with us: their wonderful books, their smiles, their humor, their lives, and their inspiring devotion to each other. In December of 2013, their journey took a detour when Eric was taken to the emergency room. He survived the surgery to remove a cavernous hemangioma from his brain stem, but the challenges TJ and Eric face are far from over.
The authors in this anthology donated their talent as a way to support Eric’s continued recovery, to help bring strength to TJ, and to show both of them just how much love surrounds them. Grand Adventures is a diverse range of stories about the journey of love. We’re going on some grand adventures for a great cause. Thank you for joining us.
One hundred percent of the income from this volume goes directly to TJ and Eric.
- Foreword by S.A. McAuley
- An Unexpected Thing by John Amory
- The Twinkie Ignition by J.E. Birk
- When Friendship Becomes More by Sophie Bonaste
- Isle of Waiting by Sue Brown
- The Jogger by KC Burn
- Holding Court by Cardeno C.
- For Dear Life by Mary Calmes
- Under the Full Moon by Ellis Carrington
- Stripped by Shae Connor (2nd Edition)
- That Place Across the Hall by C.C. Dado
- Mistaken MD by Phoenix Emrys
- Cops and Comix by Rhys Ford
- Last First Kiss by LE Franks
- Tomorrow by John Goode
- From Fantasy to Friends by CR Guiliano
- Witness Protected by Dawn Kimberly Johnson
- Water Under the Bridge by Mia Kerick
- A Gentle Shove of Human Kindness by Amy Lane
- Air (Roads #1.75 million) by Garrett Leigh
- An Atheist and a Yoga Instructor Walk into a Bar by Rowan McAllister
- Stalking 101 by Moria McCain
- Simple Desires by Tempeste O’Riley
- Object of Care by Zahra Owens
- Kid Confusion by Madison Parker
- Fall Train by Jaime Samms
- The Exhibition by Andrea Speed
- What You Will by Tinnean
- Prologue by Brandon Witt